Returns and exchanges
I accept returns
I accept exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
As products are handmade to order I do not accept cancellations
NOTE : The following items can’t be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can’t accept returns for:
Items on Sale
Custom handmade to order items
IMPORTANT – If making an international return, mark it as a return, DO NOT mark it as a sale, merchandise or gift, or it will incur expensive customs charges & we will not accept the parcel, so it will be returned to you & you will incur further costs. Returns must be in original gift box packaging. Customer service is absolutely PARAMOUNT to us. If you are unhappy with your order, or part of your order, or any damage has occurred to your item in transit, please don’t hesitate to contact e-mail highbirdshootinglimited at hotmail.co.uk, as soon as possible and we will work out a solution as fast as we physically can for you. Please ensure that you check the address you have provided carefully. If you provide an incorrect address the parcel will be returned to us, however for international parcels it could incur returns fees and we will not be responsible for return fees or re-posting costs if the address provided originally was incorrect.
Shipping General Information
- I will send you a note that I have received your order within 24 hours of purchase.
- Your item will be shipped within the time specified on the individual listing, unless otherwise notified as they are handmade to order, unless already available in stock, allowances for public holidays need to be made.
- All items are shipped via Royal Mail UK Postal Service unless otherwise requested. Upgrades are available upon request; use the contact me button to make enquiries for this. For U.S. customers they are shipped to U.S.P.S. Provision of a contact telephone number in our experience is useful to add to the parcel to streamline delivery on occasions (your data is never shared with other parties).
- I will happily ship straight to a third party as a gift for you, as well as include a personal note as requested, just leave me the information in the “note to seller” at checkout.
- Domestic delivery within the U.K. – first class 1-2 days, please allow an extra couple of days, expedited can be requested as an upgrade, please contact us to ensure the item is ready to post.
- For delivery to the U.S. from the U.K. while packages generally arrive in the U.S. in 4-5 business working days, please allow up to 2 weeks for International deliveries before requesting a refund for lost mail or non-delivery. Whilst normally very reliable services both the postal service and customs can experience problems occasionally and thank you for your understanding. To date we have never had a parcel go missing using these methods, or be unduly delayed in the process. For expedited rush delivery via UPS or Fed Ex please contact for upgrade information.
- Rest of the World – as per U.S. without USPS comments.
Please remember that shipping around any holiday period can be unpredictable and priority upgrades are recommended to ensure faster delivery times.
IMPORTANT NOTE: International buyers are responsible for ANY and ALL customs charges, taxes and additional postage fees, this includes any fees incurred if the parcel is returned to the seller undelivered due to an incorrect address or other reason not the fault of the seller.
Bow Ties and Lapel Pins come packaged in a smart black presentation box, with a white card insert “Made in England” inside with a clear acetate lid. The new 3D range come in a beautiful articulated wooden box which can be engraved at your request. They are packaged then into a bubble wrap padded envelope to keep them safe from damage that may occur in transit. Fascinators, hats and flower pins also have suitable protective sturdy boxes and additional outer wrapping. All of my items are handmade in the UK, from the Accessory bases and the packaging.
Expedited Rush Orders
In a hurry? please send contact me on either 07877 657130, or via our contact button on the shop page, before you buy to check timescales and stock availability. I have a quick turn around generally, but do get large orders particularly as we specialise in Weddings and our items are popular with Collectors worldwide. I want to ensure I meet your needs before accepting an expedited order, which is why you won’t find it as an option without requesting it.
Tracking Your Parcel
For U.S. and International Orders all parcels will be tracked and you will be provided with a tracking number to enable you to see exactly where the last record is at any one time for your awaited delivery.
Domestic U.K. delivery, unless it is a specifically large order I don’t send the item tracked or signed for however you can request this service if you prefer. Next day guaranteed delivery by 1pm the following day is potentially available upon request as an upgrade.
We love custom orders. Just press the contact button and I will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your ideas.
I will work with you on any revisions until you are happy with your custom order. A standard quote includes two revisions. I will send you photographs of products as we develop the designs together. If more than two revisions are required you will receive an amended quotation.
Please make any deadline dates clear allowing for posting times from the UK.
Do bear in mind that all computer monitors show colours so the finished item may vary slightly from the colour you see on your screen. I try my best to represent the colors as accurately as possible, I photograph them in natural daylight and don’t enhance colours or brightness. If you have any questions or concerns about colors, I’m more than happy to answer any of your questions.
Any queries about the custom process just contact me.
Q – Can I order a design you have with different colors than the options you have?
A – Yes you can. This would equate to a custom order, so hit the contact button and ask the question to check I have the colours available in feathers that you are looking for.
Q – Do you offer larger sizes in your neckties, as the average can be only up to 18″.
A – Yes, during checkout there is an option to leave a note to seller. Just state the necktie size that you would like it to go up to. Our bow ties are extendable to at least 22″ on average and as they are handmade to order can exceed this upon request too.
Q – I want to send this as a present, can I send it somewhere else?.
A – Yes, I can post items to another address, write the name and address at checkout, plus any message you would like adding to it. We will put in a gift invoice to hide the price.
Q – What about care instructions? How do I look after it so it lasts?
A – I include care instructions in the with gift, simply handle by the centre fabric ring for bow ties, resist the temptation to stroke the very strokable feathers and keep boxed when not in use.
Q – Should I have an accident with the item do you offer a repair service.
A – Yes we will happily repair an item as long as it doesn’t look like the family labrador has retrieved it.
Q – Can I wear these bow ties on a daily basis?
A – Yes you can, however some feathers are strong and more resilient than others, so contact me for advice on which ones suit that purpose more than others. For example guinea fowl is a resilient feather whilst Woodcock is the most delicate.
Q – Do you sell wholesale?
A – I will consider wholesale, depending on workloads and offers, convo for information. However because the items are handmade not factory produced please expect a reduced discount.